Thursday, April 28, 2016

Solo: Performance #4





Score: Food Lottery 



Purpose:

This piece was based off real stories that somehow correlated to the selected foods that were picked by the audience members. I had such a fun time. I enjoy talking about myself at times, especially when they are random stories that involve other people. I appreciated the randomness of the draw. I had no control over what story I was telling next. I actually felt relieved that the decision was made for me. Mostly because I'm so indecisive. I definitely had the fear that I would not be entertaining enough at this would miss the mark. I was also concerned that this would be too much of a comedy central routine.

Other than that I had a fun and organic experience with this performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment